Get Started in Factoring as an Independent Freelance Factoring Broker
Joining the IACFB Community is your first step to a career as a freelance factoring consultant and will allow you to begin earning your share of our industry’s life-of-account residual commission income. There are two (2) methods of becoming an IACFB member…
- SPONSORED BY FACTOR: Many industry factors utilize Campus IACFB’s Factoring 101 broker training for their independent agents. Such “Sponsored Agents” are afforded free 30 day access to the Factoring 101 training area. Agents may join IACFB as members for additional access and support after their initial 30 day training period.
- MEMBER / IACFB AGENT: You can join IACFB as a member immediately and also begin your career as an IACFB Sponsored Agent with professionally designed WordPress landing page and more. If you are career-oriented with full time intentions of becoming a broker, you can “add-on” Factoring 202 productivity training and Factoring 303 advanced products at anytime.
As a member you will enjoy…
- Full access to the articles at IACFB’s informative magazine, Commercial Finance Consultant
- Access to the Learning Lab at Campus IACFB for valuable “first step” startup information
- Access to IACFB’s Forums / Bulletin Boards
- Complete deal backup and support from IACFB Staff
- Free 30 Day Trial of Pipedrive CRM
Join a Program or Select a Sponsor
Becoming an industry factoring broker is a completely “under-the-radar” but highly professional home business opportunity that allows you to work from anyplace, anytime and with complete training from Campus IACFB.
- To join IACFB and become a member now click here.
- For many, the “right way” to enter the industry is by having a “sponsor” or factor they align themselves with from day one and there is not better way to do just that than with our “Factor’s Agent” training program which provides completely FREE access to Factoring 101 e-learning training. To find a sponsoring factoring, join IACFB’s LinkedIn Group.